Legal notice: this document was created for informational purposes only. By using it, you accept this notice and note that Webnode is not responsible for any action taken or use based on the content of this website. We strongly recommend that you seek legal advice and adjust this document to meet the needs of your business.
The Store Virtual Shop On the website www.agafitmama.com With identification number 79466505x based in Urb. Bello Horizonte III Fase 1 nº50, Marbella 29603 Malaga processes personal data provided by the User to fulfill and, additionally, confirm the Terms and Conditions, to process orders and Online shipments and for the necessary communication during the period of time established by law.
1. The personal data controller, in accordance with the RGPD (hereinafter called “Regulation”) is Agnieszka Katarzyna Olszyna Olech , identification number 79466505x , Located in Urb. Bello Horizonte III Fase 1 nº50, Marbella 29603 Malaga Spain (Hereinafter called “Controller ");
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , tel .: +34 678957667
3. Personal data refers to any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The controller processes the personal data obtained with the Client's consent and is collected through the purchase order and the fulfillment of the order created in the online store. www.agafitmama.com ;
2. The controller processes only the Client's identification and contact data that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller processes the personal data for the purposes of sending the order and accounting, and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the time stipulated by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The controller processes the Client's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.agafitmama.com In accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the RGPD;
2. For the fulfillment of the online order created by the Client (name, address, email, telephone number);
3. To observe the law and regulations that arise from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Controller;
4. Personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without personal data.
Duration of the storage of personal data
1. The controller stores personal data during the period necessary for the fulfillment of the rights and obligations derived from the contractual relationship between the controller and the client and for the 3 years following the conclusion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period stipulated for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third parties that process the Client's personal data are subcontractors of the Controller. The services of these subcontractors are essential for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the online order between the Controller and the Client.
The controller subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (online store platform);
- Carrier company;
- Google Analytics (analysis of the website);
In accordance with the Regulations, the Client has the right to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectify personal data;
3. the right to delete personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw consent for the processing of personal data in writing or by email sent to: email@example.com
7. the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected non-compliance with the Regulations.
Personal data security
1. The controller declares to take all necessary technical and organizational precautions for the protection of personal data;
2. The controller has taken technical precautions to protect the spaces where the data is stored, in particular to ensure access to the computer with a password, the use of antivirus software and regular maintenance of computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website www.agafitmama.com The client confirms that he is informed of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in their entirety;
2. The client accepts these rules by marking the check box on the order purchase form;
3. The controller may update these Rules at any time. The new updated version should be published on its website.
These Rules will take effect on 01/05/2020